Advertisement:Changing the display font on the blog - These keywords you can use to find this easy guide. Who always gives of questions about the blog, "great." actually change the font on the blog was not a difficult thing tutorialnyapun probably the easiest and shortest ever kang salman created. here's how.
Code we will use is like this:
<span style = "font-family: Informal Roman;"> "THISINFORMAL ROMAN FONT" </ Span>
The above code will generate the following:
"THISINFORMAL ROMAN FONT"
So before writing the letter should prepare first code above. and paste in your posts.
- If you want the kinds of other fonts Please own fox-colored text red in accordance with the font that you like.
- Font color orange are the words you want to change the type or appearance of the letter.
- If you want to see different types of fonts, you can view and select it in the microsoft office words. and live typing the name alone eg arial narrow, etc.
- How easy is not it? Hopefully useful greetings ....
- If you want to change all the letters on the blog,
- find the post code body, and and if you see code similar to the one above. change with the type of letter you want.
Judul : Changing the Display Font on The Blog Deskripsi : How to changing font at post. These keywords you can use to find this easy guide. Admin : Terbit Rating : 5 stars