Google has released an alternative to the Facebook and Twitter Sharing buttons named +1.If you like something that you find on the web, you can hit the +1 button, and your +1'swill help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search. This tutorial will guide you on adding the same to your Blogger Blog.Checkout this video to know more about the +1 button
Why Should I add the Google +1 Button?
1. The Plus one button will have a major impact on your Search results. When a friend of yours does a search in Google, your +1s will count.
2. You can get a detailed report about the +1 metric and how it affects your search traffic over at Webmaster Tools. You can read more about it at the Official Google Webmaster Blog - http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2011/06/1-reporting-in-google-webmaster-tools.html
Adding Google Plus one (+1) button to Blogger
1. If you are already using the official Blogger Sharing buttons, you should already be seeing the +1 buttons on your blog. If it is not, then go to that tutorial, and you will get the answer to how you can fix it.
2. No I don’t want to add those Blogger Sharing buttons, but would love to add the +1 button somehow. If that’s the case, then read on..
3.Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML and click on the button which says “Expand widget Templates”. Look for </head> and immediately above that paste
5. Now look for <data:post.body/> and immediately below that paste
<div> <g:plusone size="" expr:href="data:post.url"/> </div>
6.Save the template, and you should see the Google +1 buttons on your blogger blog.
You think its cool?, then +1 it :P
Judul : Add Google Plus One on Blogger Deskripsi : Admin : Terbit Rating : 5 stars